A Whole New Way to Go 3D
Zebra Imaging's holographic technology represents a leap forward in three-dimensional imaging. Our prints create a compelling 3D visual experience unlike anything you have seen. Our unique film-based prints are true 3D holograms, made from 3D digital models and displayed with a simple light and viewed without glasses. Choose ZScape® 3D holographic prints and bring your 3D models to life.
We offer Horizontal, Incline and Vertical Orientation of our Hologram Prints
- True 3D: Glasses-free 3D - enjoy a 360-degree viewing range.
- Field proven: Thousands of unclassified images have already been utilized by the US military for visualization and defense planning applications.
- Multiple copies: Unlike physical models, you can easily produce multiple "leave behinds" for clients, investors and other stakeholders.
- Easy viewing: Illuminate the hologram with a simple halogen or LED light source, no special viewing equipment is required.
- Portable and durable: Our holographic prints are easy to ship; the prints come with protective coatings for durability, and they can be marked on and rolled up and taken in the field.
- Reliable archives: Our three-dimensional images are "version proof" and store flat, so you can refer to them years later — without the need for a computer or specific software.
- Full-color or monochrome formats: Complex information can be displayed with brilliant detail, transparency and color — and feature greater accuracy than physical models.
Custom Options Available:
- Channeling/Multi-image technology: We can combine up to four images in one holographic print that's viewable from different directions; for example, as an image is turned, you can show project phasing, different design alternatives, or before and after views.
- Color-coded annotations: Put more information into a single print — even in multiple languages — so you can overcome language barriers and communicate quickly.
Picture of a 3D hologram from the side
Add Light and the data is illuminated.
They look like a real object sitting in front of you, but unlike 3D printers they can display texture maps and different values.